Combi Boiler Installation
System, Conventional or Combi Boiler Installation
Why get a new combi boiler?
- Unlimited hot water whenever you need it. The water is heated straight from the mains.
- Space-saving, you don’t need a cold-water tank or hot water cylinder. Great for a smaller house or flat.
- They’re usually quicker to install because they’ve got fewer boiler parts than other heating systems.
Combi Boiler Installation Lanarkshire
A combination or ‘combi’ boiler is both a high-efficiency water heater and a central heating boiler in a single compact unit. Combi boilers heat water directly from the mains when you turn on a tap, so you won’t need a hot water storage cylinder or a cold-water storage tank in the roof space.
They are also very cost-effective and energy-efficient as water is heated instantly rather than being heated and then stored in a cylinder. An added benefit is that hot water is delivered at mains pressure, which means that you could get a powerful shower without the need for a separate pump.
Combi Boilers explained | Worcester-Bosch.co.uk
Why get a new conventional boiler?
- Lots of taps can be supplied at the same time, without the flow of water getting weaker.
- You get a cold-water tank and hot water cylinder as well.
- We can fit an electrical immersion heater to the hot water cylinder at the same time we install your new boiler. Then you’ve got a back-up, just in case your boiler breaks down.
- Better for the larger homes that have more than one bathroom.
Why Get a New System Boiler?
System boilers require a cylinder for storing hot water, however, the major heating and hot water system components are built into the boiler itself, making it quicker and easier to install. In addition, there is no need for a tank in the loft, so it can be an option in a home with little or no loft space or where space is earmarked for a conversion.
These boilers are also compatible with solar water heating systems, which deliver environmental benefits as well as lower energy bills.
Interested in a Combi boiler price, System Boiler or Conventional Boiler Quotation
If you would like us to give you a quotation for a new combination boiler system, just fill in your information or call us on
07852 127 922
Get 10% Off Your First Appointment
If you are a new customer to Auchinraith Plumbing and Heating, we can offer you a 10% discount on your Combi Boiler Price. We are sure that once you experience the level of service given by APH you will remain our customer, relying on us to look after all your plumbing needs.